And here are the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven
Noticed I said “Keys,” not key. There are many of you who believe in God, but do not love Him more than anything else in your Life, there are those of you who believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but do not believe His words, there are those of you Love God, but you can not love others. You begin to see that there is a pattern and that there is more you need to do to find God. From The Chosen Ones by John Paul, my lessons continue. . .enjoy
Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven
Matt. 16.19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven
As the Keys have been given to me as well as to those who love God more than their own lives, so now I share with those who seek the Lord their God. Many of you already possess and have the keys. The list below will only be a confirmation to what you have already been made aware of. This is how I am able to hear God, See Angels and have every prayer of mine answered. If I am able to do this, you should be able to do these things as well.
- God’s Rules and Promises will never change like humans laws do. You must claim Jesus as your own personal Lamb for the forgiveness of your Sins. This is why the Blood of our Lord Jesus is still alive and on the right side of God on His Mercy Seat. It is a gift for all of the world to claim freely.
- Love the Lord your God with all that you are able to do, even more than your own life. For where your heart is, there is where your soul must go.
He is Father to all those who Love Him and He is God to all those who do not. God Judges and Our Father does not Judge.
As God had said to, “Love Me, Believe in Me, Trust Me.”, as humans, we can only begin to do this when we make a commitment to seek Him. This is accomplished by our daily communications with our Father in Heaven. You must learn to let go of the things in this world trusting in Him for your existence each day.
- When you pray, you must always pray only to God and to Him only, for He is God. Praying to any other or asking any other first for help or guidance will do harm to your soul. If you go to others first, and you have already broken the first rule.
- Love one another just as Jesus Loves us. The more that you are able to love others, the more that your heart will soon begin to heal. Jesus didn’t do this by using money he did this by using His love.
- Always remember to keep your “Prayer Cup” as full as you can each and every day that you are here, so that the light will shine from within you. God seeing the love that you have for Him will always keep His promises to you.
- For each and every day that you shall live, you are to make a difference in as many others lives as you are able to do on your journey through this life while bringing the glory and honor to God.
- Judge no one along your way through this life, for Only God knows what is in a human’s heart and all the events that had happened to them.
- Never let your right hand know what it is that your left hand is doing when it comes to you giving or helping others. God’s children always give in secret seeking for nothing in return.
- Never be afraid or ashamed to tell others that you love them. You never know when you will be meeting the Holy Ones on your journey through this life.
- Teach others how to find God, so that they will know where to meet you once they also have also reached Heaven. Give them that Hope.
- Always remember that God is to Love as Love is to God. God the Father is a Giver and not the Taker. Satan and Death are the Takers, be careful that you follow the rules, least at any time the Shadow Demons and even Death should come to you before it should have been your time.
- You cannot serve both God and Money. The true Children of God are those who love God more than anything by giving to others in need with a joyous heart, while seeking for nothing in return. They have learned to let go by trusting and believing in God, for they are the true Children of God.
- Never beg another human. If you cannot cry out to God Trusting in Him and in Him only, than your life has no meaning without God being first.
I have learned that when I input the same step by step procedure, that the outcome is always the same. I know that what I am sharing with you is the truth and that if you can understand what I have shared with you, then you will also in due time shall begin to see and understand why you were born and what your real purpose is in this life.
I hear many people say over and over again that when something bad has happened that, “It’s God’s Will” The more that I heard this over the many years while I was growing up, the more questions that I just had to ask God. How can a God who claims to love us so much as they say He does, could take away from us what he has given to us, and why is it that some people do die while yet so many others are left here to live on? What I have learned about life is that we should all be asking ourselves this, “What did we do wrong that had caused this to have happened, and how can we learn to begin to fix the things that we have allowed to happen to us so not to let it happen again?”
Some of you may not like what the truth is, but here is the truth. Understanding how the “Prayer Cup” works becomes very easy to be able to answer all of these questions about your own life. If you are not in the light, than God our Father is not required to keep His promises that He has made to us, and that is to protect us and keep us safe. It is very sad knowing that the majority of the humans living today don’t even know what His promises are any longer. Many of these so called “Church” goers have never even taken the time to seek God on their own or even care enough to seek what the truth really is.
When your “Prayer Cup” becomes empty, what you have done was to choose to take your life into your own hands. Not just yours, but also those that you are also responsible for until they have become of age. If you truly Love God, love everyone that you meet on your journey through life, tell everyone that you will meet on your journey, that you love them. Teach your children, your wife, your husband, your brothers and sisters to first find God and when they have found Him, tell them that this is where you will meet them when it is time. God loses nothing nor can anything ever be taken away from what belongs to God the Father in Heaven.
What I find for me to be amazing is the fact that God had already knew that I would be writing this book way before I was even born. God already knew what I would be doing fifty years before I would ever come to realize it. It only took me these past fifty years to understand why all of these events have been happening to me and for what reasons. Just as God already knew that His Son would be born thousands of years before He was in order to save those of us who Love Him is totally awesome!
Ask yourself why is it that other counties starve and have so many more diseases and deaths? If you were to say that they believe in God and many of them do, then the next question to you is, but do they have Jesus as their own personnel Savior? It becomes very obvious that they are doing something wrong in the eyes of God to have all these things happen to them as well as their countries. Even Satan believes in God as well as Jesus, so what are these people and countries not doing what they should be doing?
Ask yourself, do they Love God more than anything else in their lives and do they believe in Him more than anything else in their lives, and finally ask do they trust in Him more than anyone else? Here is where you will begin to discover for yourself that they are missing one or more of the basic foundations and this is why that they are dying and suffering. A house divided against its self cannot stand. They may believe in and love everything else that there is except for the one that they really should be crying out to, and that would be to God. The light is not on in their hearts, the rules have been broken, then they will continue to suffer and die.